Use of the Website
You will not use the Alliance Care Professionals website for any of the following purposes:
- Post any content where you have not obtained the necessary licences or rights
- Post any information which is inaccurate, incomplete or false information (including when candidates upload information about yourselves and disclosing if you have the rights to work in the UK)
- Post any content deemed to be abusive, threatening, or otherwise objectionable material
- Post or distribute any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes with the operation of the website, or which changes or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete, or which overloads the website by spamming or flooding it
- To use any device or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this website
- To take any action that affects Alliance Care Professionals’ reputation
- To encourage conduct or carry out conduct yourself that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law
Alliance Care Professionals Ltd in its sole discretion shall determine your compliance with the above and shall have the right to prevent you from using the website and/or to delete from the website immediately and without prior notice any material that it deems not to comply or to be objectionable for any reason. Alliance Care Professionals Ltd shall co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directingAlliance Care Professionals Ltd to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the above.
Availability of our Website
Alliance Care Professionals Ltd will make every effort to keep the website up and running smoothly and fault-free. However, we cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously without interruptions,Alliance Care Professionals no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for reasons of maintenance / improvement, or due to technical issues beyond our control. We may change, suspend or remove any aspect of the website at any time, including the availability of any of the website features or content.
Links to and from other websites
There are links to other third-party websites from the Alliance Care Professionals website. We have no control over these websites and accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those third-party websites. We also would like to confirm that the link does not mean that we endorse or accept responsibility for the content, and we shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused to you. Any third parties wishing to link to our Site may do so provided we are notified in advance by email to [email protected]lliancecareprofessionals.com. Alliance Care Professionalsreserves the right to refuse to allow third parties to link to our Site and shall not be required to give any explanation for such refusal, or for withdrawal of previously granted permission.
Security and passwords
When you register with Alliance Care Professionals or log in when you visit the website, you will need to use a username and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of the password, which should be kept confidential always and not disclosed to anyone. You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password is in the possession of someone else or if it may be used in an unauthorised way. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use of disclosure of any password.
Complaints or queries
The Company tries to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. We take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
If you wish to complain about this policy or any of the procedures set out in it please contact: